Friday, January 2, 2009

A Little Bit of History


My history is classified.

But here is a summary of a couple of moments. (NOTE: None of my criminal actions are mentioned)


The New York Times ran this in the style section:

MEET RUBY CASTELLO:

She is the b'tchy California valley girl. The Castello Grocerystore chain is the most lux and large exotic food grocery chain on e face of the earth. As munipulative as she is beautiful, watch out. she can make you cry in pain without laying a finger on you. She is in her junior year at SRA and hopes to win Homecoming Queen.Her famous battle cry:"Ehmigawd! Do you know who you just messed with?"Don't mess with her. She'll chew you up and spit you out like her fave sugar free gum.


Looks...x

Hair;; Platinum, long, flat to the hip.

Eyes;; Hot purple (from her contacts)

Skin;; Tan from the vaca to to her private island

Height;; 6'2"

Weight;; CLASSIFIED


OTHER STATS

Age;; 16

Parents;; Naetah and Riley Castello

Born On;; april 28

Born In;; Hollywood CA


But if you ask me, I'm not THAT bad.

I'm way worse!

HEY! I'm an Aries. I can't help it!


Check out this pick of me! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It was during my brown with blond highlights phase...
LOVE?



No comments:

Post a Comment