Friday, January 2, 2009

When I, Ruby Castello, Grow Up, I will Be a Model... I'm starting now...

This is my best shot from the Juicy shoot. I was wearing a wig, but don't TELL! More on all of this later! This is me now! Look at those eyes!!! ^^


So, today, I talked to Daddy, and I sent in this more accurate pic of me today (the other one was from when I was 13). So that was cool! Look at me! Totally HAWT! Sometimes I just love myself! LOL!


Ok, so that is just me getting all self-centered, which I totally am NAWT!


I plan to work on other projects when I'm rich and famous.




  1. I am going to get a TV show, like Mom's BFF Tyra~


  2. I am going to give poor but pretty girls a chance at stardom (but im going to put my kid in every singe time until she wins. That way its totally Win-Win for me! LUHVE!


  3. I'm going to have paparazzi, and I'll make them totally love me, by scandal x1000!


OH! and I'm going to get a contract with Juicy C. That will be FUHN!



OK, so I had to go to a text shoot last week, and I snuck out during class... But none of my bffs know!



LET ME SHOW YOU MY BEST SHOT! its in the corner.


Don't TELL! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment