Thursday, January 1, 2009

Quick Bios- Ruby Style

So this is what I think of everyone. And their like style.

Ruby Castello: That's me. Yes, I'm mean, evil, and disturbingly beautiful. I'm clever and sorta funny. Everyone luvs me, especially my boyfriend Aiden.

Malorie Livingston: One of the coolest people ever. More subdued in funnieness. Really pretty. Really mean.

Starr Cummings: No one in the world is better than Starr. I mean EVERYONE j'adores her. Sometimes it is scary. She is drunk whenever and wherever there is a bar.

Bee Larkin: Bee is always cool, and so slick lbrs trip. She is not altogether plotting, but she has the best combacks ever.

Sarah Hudgens: The wannabe of the school. She tries to pretend she is something that she is nawt, but maybe if she stopped trying so hard, we might just let her in.

Bri Johansen: Luv her! She is always zen and calm, and rarely insults anyone, even Caity or Sarah. I'm not sure how a NICE person could get so far in life, but she does.

Caity Lewis: The biggest loser in the school. Nuff said.

Sami Regoni: One of my personal faves. She is funny, sweet, and cool! Not to mention talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment